We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our website, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, and phone number. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
In order to efficiently serve you, reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions handle credit card transactions and order fulfillment. They are under strict obligations to keep your personal information private.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current specials and new additions to dvrunlimited.com. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
dvrunlimited.comfully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.
dvrunlimited.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that provides 128 bit encryption to process personal and financial information and we do not sell nor share personal information for any reason.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This policy was last updated on 8-13-2013